- Did you know that many of the major Colorado insurance carriers have the lowest claim payout ratios in the nation?
- Did you know that it is the policyholder's duty to present their claim to the insurance carrier?
- Did you know that your insurance claim adjuster is paid to reduce your insurance company's loss exposure?
- Are you getting all the claim benefits you paid for?
- Did you know that a policyholder should submit their claim under "proof of loss" to accelerate proper settlement with their insurance carrier?
- Did you know that if your insurance carrier does not properly respond to claims submitted under "proof of loss", within 60 days for a residential loss, and 30 days for a commercial loss you may be entitled to significant civil damages? (see HB08-1407)
- Did you know that a policyholder is not obligated to rebuild their destroyed or severely damaged home or business in its current location?
- Did you know claim adjusters are obligated to inform claimants that the claimants may use a contractor of their choice to repair or rebuild their damaged home? (see HB07-1104)
We are consumer advocates that are actively involved with Colorado State Legislators in support of Colorado property insurance claim reform. See the major bills Public Adjusters of Colorado has successfully supported.
HOUSE BILL 07-1104 – CONCERNING REFERRAL BY AN INSURANCE COMPANY OF AN INSURED TO A PROPERTY REPAIR BUSINESS.
HOUSE BILL 08-1407 - CONCERNING STRENGTHENING PENALTIES FOR THE UNREASONABLE CONDUCT OF AN INSURANCE CARRIER.
- Serving Colorado businesses & homeowners for more than 15 years
- We are professionals that know how to navigate the claims process to get our customers every bit of the coverage benefit they have paid for.
- Our fees are tax deductible
- Call now for a free of charge consultation 24/7 - (303) 941-3776
129 Hedges Circle
Teller County, Colorado
R & J Oaks
Arctic Insulation Inc.
1216 N. 11th Ave.
Roy Martin - President